Robert Cooper has been licensed to practice law since 1978. His office is located in Oakmont, PA and he serves the greater Pittsburgh area including but not limited to Oakmont, Verona, O'Hara Township, Fox Chapel Borough, Harmar Township, Aspinwall, Punxsutawney, and Allegheny County. Robert Cooper serves your legal needs for wills, estates and probates, elder law, DUIs, and general law.
- 1973 - University of Denver - BSBA
- 1978 - Duquesne University - JD
- 1984 - Robert Morris College (University) - Master of Science in Taxation
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association Elder law Committee and Family CommitteeCollaborative Law Association of Southwest Pennsylvania - certified as a Collaborative Lawyer
Mr. Cooper is a past President of the Oakmont Chamber of Commerce and was voted "Best Attorney for the East Region" for 2006 and again in 2008 by the readers of the Pittsburgh Tribune Review and Gateway Publications.
- O'Hara Township
- Fox Chapel Borough
- Harmar Township
- Allegheny County